Our website address is: https://workingclassclothing.com.
Welcome to workingclassclothing.com!
workingclassclothing.com and its affiliates (collectively “workingclass.com”, “we” and “us”) respect your privacy. We offer services that enable platforms and merchants to run businesses, and to safely conduct online payment transactions.
workingclassclothing.com obtains Personal Data about you from various sources to provide our Services and to manage our Sites. “You” may be a visitor to one of our websites, a user of one or more of our Services (“User” or “workingclass.com User”), or a customer of a User (“Customer”). If you are a Customer, workingclassclothing.com will generally not collect your Personal Data directly from you. Your agreement with the relevant workingclass.com User should explain how the workingclass.com User shares your Personal Data with workingclass.com, and if you have questions about this sharing, then you should direct those questions to the workingclassclothing.com User.
If you visit or use our Sites, we may collect Personal Data. For example, we collect Personal Data that you submit to us via online forms and surveys, and when you contact us by email.
2. Personal Data We Collect
2.1 Personal Data that we collect about you.
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Sites and Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you register for a workingclassclothing.com account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about your project, needs and timeline.
When you respond to workingclassclothing.com emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call workingclass.com.
- If you are a workingclassclothing.com, you will provide your contact details, such as name, postal address, telephone number, and email address.
- If you are a Customer of a workingclass.com User, when you make payments or conduct transactions through a workingclass.com User’s website or application or device we provide, we will receive your transaction information. Depending on how the workingclass.com User implements our Services, we may receive this information directly from you, or from the workingclass.com User or third parties. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number, or bank account information), purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. The workingclass.com User will determine the payment methods that it enables you to use, and the payment method information that we collect will depend upon the payment method that you choose to use from the list of available payment methods that are offered to you by the workingclassclothing.com User. When you make a transaction, we may also receive your name, email, billing or shipping address and in some cases your transaction history to authenticate you.
2.2. Information that we collect automatically on our Sites.
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons and the language version of the Sites you are visiting;
- Usage data, such as time spent on the Sites, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, and the pages that led or referred you to our Sites.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics on our Sites to help us analyze Your use of our Sites and diagnose technical issues.
3. How We Use Personal Data
3.1 Our products and services.
We rely upon a number of legal grounds to ensure that our use of your Personal Data is compliant with applicable law. We use Personal Data to facilitate the business relationships we have with our Users, to comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations, and to pursue our legitimate business interests. We also use Personal Data to complete payment transactions and to provide payment-related services to our Users.
Contractual and pre-contractual business relationships. We use Personal Data for the purpose of entering into business relationships with prospective workingclassclothing.com Users, and to perform the contractual obligations under the contracts that we have with workingclass.com Users
Legal and regulatory compliance. We use Personal Data to verify the identity of our Users in order to comply with fraud monitoring, prevention and detection obligations, laws associated with the identification and reporting of illegal and illicit activity, such as AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and KYC (Know-Your-Customer) obligations, and financial reporting obligations.
Legitimate business interests. We rely on our legitimate business interests to process Personal Data about you. The following list sets out the business purposes that we have identified as legitimate. In determining the content of this list, we balanced our interests against the legitimate interests and rights of the individuals whose Personal Data we process. We:
- Monitor, prevent and detect fraud and unauthorized payment transactions;
- Mitigate financial loss, claims, liabilities or other harm to Users and workingclassclothing.com;
- Respond to inquiries, send service notices and provide customer support;
- Promote, analyze, modify and improve our products, systems, and tools, and develop new products and services;
- Manage, operate and improve the performance of our Sites and Services by understanding their effectiveness and optimizing our digital assets;
- Analyze and advertise our products and services;
- Conduct aggregate analysis and develop business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of, our business;
- Share Personal Data with third party service providers that provide services on our behalf and business partners which help us operate and improve our business;
- Ensure network and information security throughout workingclass.com and our Services; and
3.2 Marketing and events-related communications.
We may send you email marketing communications about workingclass.com products and services, invite you to participate in our events or surveys, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, provided that we do so in accordance with the consent requirements that are imposed by applicable law. For example, when we collect your business contact details through our participation at trade shows or other events, we may use the information to follow-up with you regarding an event, send you information that you have requested on our products and services and, with your permission, include you on our marketing information campaigns.
We do not use, share, rent or sell the Personal Data of our Users’ Customers for interest-based advertising. We do not sell or rent the Personal Data of our Users, their Customers or our Site visitors.
4. How We Disclose Personal Data.
workingclassclothing.com does not sell or rent Personal Data to marketers or unaffiliated third parties. We share your Personal Data with trusted entities, as outlined below.
4.1 workingclassclothing.com. We share Personal Data with other workingclassclothing.com entities in order to provide our Services and for internal administration purposes.
4.2. Service providers. We share Personal Data with a limited number of our service providers. We have service providers that provide services on our behalf, such as identity verification services, website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, email delivery, and auditing services. These service providers may need to access Personal Data to perform their services. We authorize such service providers to use or disclose the Personal Data only as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. We require such service providers to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of Personal Data they process on our behalf. Our service providers are predominantly located in the European Union and the United States of America.
4.4 Compliance and harm prevention. We share Personal Data as we believe necessary: (i) to comply with applicable law, or payment method rules; (ii) to enforce our contractual rights; (iii) to protect the rights, privacy, safety and property of workingclassclothing.com, you or others; and (iv) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include authorities outside your country of residence.
5. Your Rights and Choices.
You have choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data:
5.1 Opting out of receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us, you may opt-out via the unsubscribe link included in such emails. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages that are required to provide you with our Services.
5.2 Your data protection rights. Depending on your location and subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights with regard to the Personal Data we control about you:
- The right to request confirmation of whether workingclassclothing.com processes Personal Data relating to you, and if so, to request a copy of that Personal Data;
- The right to request that workingclassclothing.com rectifies or updates your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated;
- The right to request that workingclassclothing.com erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances provided by law;
- The right to request that workingclassclothing.com restrict the use of your Personal Data in certain circumstances, such as while workingclassclothing.com considers another request that you have submitted (including a request that workingclassclothing.com make an update to your Personal Data); and
- The right to request that we export to another company, where technically feasible, your Personal Data that we hold in order to provide Services to you.
Where the processing of your Personal Data is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
6. Security and Retention.
We make reasonable efforts to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk associated with the processing of Personal Data. We maintain organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Data within our organization against unauthorized access, destruction, loss, alteration or misuse. Your Personal Data is only accessible to a limited number of personnel who need access to the information to perform their duties. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We retain your Personal Data as long as we are providing the Services to you. We retain Personal Data after we cease providing Services directly or indirectly to you, even if you close your workingclassclothing.com account or complete a transaction with a workingclassclothing.com User, to the extent necessary to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for the purpose of fraud monitoring, detection and prevention. We also retain Personal Data to comply with our tax, accounting, and financial reporting obligations, where we are required to retain the data by our contractual commitments to our financial partners, and where data retention is mandated by the payment methods that we support. Where we retain data, we do so in accordance with any limitation periods and records retention obligations that are imposed by applicable law.
7. International Data Transfers.
8. Use by Minors.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that they not provide Personal Data through the Services.
9. Links To Other Websites.
The Services may provide the ability to connect to other websites. These websites may operate independently from us and may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. If any linked website is not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for its content, any use of the website or the privacy practices of the operator of the website.
12. Contact Us
FLAMINGOS VINTAGE KILO S.L.
Barcelona 08001 Spain
Attention: Flamingos Legal
1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are stored in a computer’s browser directory. They help site providers with things like understanding how people use a site, remembering a User’s login details, and storing site preferences.
- ensure that our Services function properly,
- detect and prevent fraud,
- understand how visitors use and engage with our Site, and
- analyze and improve Services.
3. Who sets cookies when I use workingclassclothing.com Site?
There are two main types of cookies that can be set:
- First party cookies: these cookies are placed and read by workingclassclothing.com directly when you use our Services,
- Third party cookies: these cookies are not set by workingclassclothing.com, but by other companies, like Google, for site analytics purposes. See further details below on how to manage these cookies.
Some cookies are essential to the operation of our Site and Services and make it usable and secure by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the Site. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including:
- Authentication. To remember your login state so you don’t have to log in as you navigate through our Site and dashboard.
- Fraud Prevention and Detection. Cookies and similar technologies that we deploy through our Site help us learn things about computers and web browsers used to access the Services. This information helps us monitor for and detect potentially harmful or
|DOMAIN||FIRST OR THIRD PARTY||COOKIE NAME||DESCRIPTION||EXPIRATION|
|workingclassclothing.com||first party||session||Login session for workingclass Dashboard||Up to 90 days|
|workingclassclothing.com||first party||lsession||Login session for workingclass Dashboard for workingclass Users||7 days|
|workingclassclothing.com||first party||workingclass.csrf||Cross-site request forgery protection for workingclass Dashboard Users||1 year|
|workingclassclothing.com||first party||cliauth_secret||Used to confirm authentication for the workingclass CLI||Session|
|google.com||third party||NID||Used by reCAPTCHA, an additional security measure that is sometimes used when logging in to workingclass.||6 months|
- Security. To protect user data from unauthorized access.